I interviewed and got the job. Now I’m a line operator at Mace Security.
– Cleveland virtual career fair attendee, now re-employed in manufacturing
Take the first step towards valuable, long-term employment by connecting with us today.
Ohio To Work Resources
Ohio To Work partner organizations help unemployed and underemployed workers find jobs fast with a mix of job training, tools and resources. See what’s available in your area.
- Personalized career coaching – one person who works with you on everything from resume writing to interview skills
- Access to tools that help match your skills and interests to new career opportunities
- Access to accelerated training options to get the skills you need quickly, and funding options to help make your training affordable
- Career fairs that connect with local hiring employers
- Direct connections to employers with immediate hiring needs
Our Committed Workforce Partners
We’ve brought together state and local workforce partners, committed to providing you access to life-changing career resources.